I used a large 12-quart stainless steel pot with 1.5 gallons of water, brought to a boil and 1 yard of fabric. I added a tiny squirt of dishsoap once it came to a boil, then added the dye, then the dry fabric.
First I tried 0.6ml each Sandstone and Apricot Orange. It wasn't the right color.
So using the already dyed fabric, I tried 1.2ml each Red, Sandstone, and Apricot Orange. It was close to the same color but a little too orange.
Then I tried 0.2ml red, and 1.2ml sandstone to the non-dyed piece of fabric. It did not change the color at all, as though the dye did not work. I don't know if maybe the bottles had the wrong dye in it or what. I tried it again and still, nothing changed. So I came to conclusion that the sandstone and red were faulty.
Then I tried .6ml just apricot orange. It was just a tad too light. So I put it in again with a new batch of .6ml apricot orange. It changed very slightly. Here are the photos of the end results of the fabric next to a sample of Dolskin Flesh fabric, Windsor Comfort Flesh (no longer available), Windsor Comfort Pale Fawn, and the Presewn Doll Baby body...